Wednesday

Remembering...

Anniversaries mark an event that was memorable and important. We celebrate wedding anniversaries and we remember events that changed lives. Days like September 11th, 2001, the day we lost a job, got divorced or a love one passed away. Today is an anniversary in our family...a day we will never forget.

Our youngest daughter put her feelings in an email and did it so well I want to share them with you.

"I'm sure most of your remember this day a year ago. It is one that I seldom forget. A year ago "our" sweet Pop-Pop went home to be with the Lord! I can just imagine him there now! There have been so many wonderful events and moments that he has been able to see from the best seat in the house! :) I know you all miss him and share with me on a day like today where I wish he was still here! I hope you all take time to remember what Pop-Pop meant to each of you and celebrate a YEAR of his life with our sweet Heavenly Father!

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away!"


post signature

No comments: