Monday





On Sunday morning, April 29th, at 12:02 we welcomed in to this world our sweet new granddaughter! She is absolutely amazing.
Caroline Gray joins her brother, Ware, who is starting to get used to this new addition to his world!

Today I feel the undeniable joy of seeing the miracle of God's design in Caroline Gray. How can anyone not believe in God?

When Ware was born I told everyone I had fallen in love with a short, fat, bald guy! Well, I've fallen in love again...this time with a dark haired little angel. Thank you to all that have prayed for her.


2 comments:

Tarasview said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations.

Lacey said...

Praise God! She is absolutely beautiful!! I know her mommy (& grandmommy) are feeling so blessed that she is finally here...healthy & perfect!

I love to watch a newborn baby sleep. That is a glimpse of God for me. This stage moves too quickly. Soak it up!

And I love the beautiful dark hair. Way to cute!

Hugs,
Lacey