Tuesday

Yesterday, at 9:11 a.m., my sweet Dad went to be with the Lord. I think that after Dad saw Jesus face to face and fell on his knees in worship, he said, "So, where are we going for dinner!"

God's timing has been amazing in these last few weeks. There are so many ways He answered our prayers. This morning in my quiet time I read in I Peter (from The Message) that I should "drink deeply the kindness of God". I am.

Thanks to all of you who prayed for us. We are experiencing the sufficiency of God's grace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. We are never prepared for the days of missing someone we love so dearly. Praying God's grace for you & your family.

Many thoughts & prayers.

Hugs,
Lacey - AL

Anonymous said...

May God watch over and bless you and your family with gentleness and love - just as he blessed your earthly father. May Sig Was rest in His eternal peace and blessings.

Thinking of you my friend,
Belva

Just Me said...

How are you doing??