Friday

It's amazing! It seems that more than just my immediate family is taking a gander at my blog! So to all of you...all two of you...thanks! I have found this to be quite cathartic, writing my inner thoughts. Therefore, I want to encourage you to write a blog even if you never have before. The site might be hard to navigate...it has been for this old girl...but it is a wonderful way to express yourself. Much better than dying your hair black or having a tattoo of a dove inked on your abdomen(it will start looking like a hawk in a few years!).

Keep in mind that the chances of you winning a Pulitzer Prize are slim. So, write with abandon!

One of the wonderful by-products of being a blogger is that you get to read the blogs of other folks. And, if you are lucky, you might find some common ground with an incredible person.

One of my incredible persons is a new friend, Lacey. I mentioned her several weeks ago. She had been on my heart for several days so I sent her a message to see how she was. Lacey is in that terrible place where the reality of her sweet sister's death has come crashing down on her. These endless waves of grief have left her exhausted, profoundly sad and full of questions.

So dear readers, I am going to ask you to pray for this sister in Christ. I realize that you don't know her but I feel compelled to ask you to join me in bringing her to the Father. Who knows...maybe some day I will be able to share with you how God answered our prayers for Lacey.

Thank you...

1 comment:

Aunt Boo said...

HI Suzi,

You have got to be one of the most thoughtful people in the world. I am one of Lacey's closest friends and I appreciate this post. She is one of the best people I know and she is being extremely challenged right now. Her faith is strong and I know she will pull through. I just wanted to Thank You for your extra thoughts and prayers for her and her family.

Love,
Amanda D.